Sunday, April 9, 2017

Editing

The music has been picked, the voiceover has been recording, now everything is left for me to edit! With every project, there is going to be small obstacles you must get over. Originally I was going to use the Adobe Premiere Pro software, but turns out that we weren't done filming in time and I had to use Imovie. Imovie isn't terrible, but I couldn't necessarily use all the techniques I wanted to.
As I started editing, I noticed that the first 1:30 had enough dialogue to express the idea. We had a scene after that of the two girls talking, but it seemed like it dragged it out and was sort of pointless. I'm going to keep editing without the use of the next scene, and see how it looks. I hope that either way I chose to edit will be efficient in getting the main idea across. 







No comments:

Post a Comment