Sunday, April 2, 2017

Importance of quality

I soon realized how important minor details are when it comes to filming. At first, we were just going to use our phones to take the videos. Its easy, and we would be able to edit at any time. I found my nice Nikon camera and decided to take that route instead. I borrowed Mrs.Stoklosa's tripod, which really made a huge difference in the shots because they were so still. The equipment we had really played a part on how well the footage came out. Not only was the literal video better quality, but having real duty equipment made us feel more professional and excited about the project overall. So now I know that whenever I have the chance to go out of my way and use nice equipment instead of filming on a potatoe, I'll do so.  

We still have the last scene to film! We have to discuss tomorrow on what location we're going to do that at, because unfortnantly our other locations didn't work out. Our choices are the hallway, the courtyard, or at home. Once we figure that out, we'll film, and be finished! I'm going to stay after school to edit in the TV Production class since I like using Adobe Premiere which I can't access at home. I hope by the next post we'll be at least done filming. The project is starting to come together and so far it's going good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment