Sunday, March 26, 2017

Group meeting

Last week, on Thusday I believe, we met in groups to discuss our ideas and show others our blogs.  For starters, I was amazed at everybody's interesting ideas. Most people barely had a storyboard but was working on the basic idea. Everybody was on the same page as my group, which did make me feel better. While in groups, I got to tell everybody about our idea, and I was happy when my group really liked it. Some advice I got was to focus on minor details, like mise-en-scene and camera shots. I discussed this with my group, and we got to planning what the main character is going to wear, what the friends are gonna wear, and the overall mood. We decided to focus on one color, that the main charcater will wear to express her charaterisitics, either red or yellow. My other group members told me the feedback they got from their group meeting. We definitely have a better understanding of what exactly we have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment