Sunday, March 26, 2017

Production starting! (finally)

I'm very excited because tomorrow will be our first day of production! All the bits and pieces of our pre-production are finally coming together. Tomorrow at night time, we got permission to use the auditorium. We're going to be filming our opening scene, which includes what we have on our rough draft of the storyboard. I started creating our finished storyboard, but we couldn't all meet today so I'll have to show my group tomorrow during class to make sure everything is final, and then I can post it on here for you guys to see!

This week as we're filming, I hope I can start playing around with my editing system to see what kind of graphics I can do for the name and the credits. We discussed making the graphic of the name similar to the one in High School Musical, with the lights to show that broadway feel.



Not exactly like this, but something similar would be cool. I hope I can play around with the lettering and figure out how to do something like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment