Sunday, March 19, 2017

The filming process

The pre-production of filming is the most important part, in my opinion. If anything is planned out, it should turn out to be as great as expected. The main components of our planning process will be scheduling shooting times. When we shoot, not only do we need access to the auditorium and a classroom, but also friends that can serve as actors and actresses. Since we want to show a normal classroom setting, we need enough people to fill up a classroom and maybe even a teacher. A big problem that I can recognize already is that since our locations are primarily in school, we'll have to shoot during school hours. This can be an issue because we all have different school schedules and lunches, so we'll have to compromise on a time to meet up. This project is all about teamwork and putting in the extra effort, so I hope my group, as well as I can make it work. Another question is what equipment we will use. I'm in the TV production class, so maybe I can check out a camera and tripod to make our opening better quality. You can only check out equipment for a day at a time, so even using cameras that we own at home will be fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment